Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefiting partner in The Philanthropy Hub of Maury County requires that you agree with the following Terms of Service which sets forth the services and duties provided by United Way of Maury County (also referred to as UWMC), The Philanthropy Hub of Maury County and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is or is being fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number, contact info, and a representative’s information for verification.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 10 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.
- I understand that to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab’s GG Pay. In the case that the bank account supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our/the organization in over 60 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.
- I understand that any recurring donations initiated on The Philanthropy Hub of Maury County platform will continue to process according to the schedule that the donor chose and will be subject to transaction fees set by GiveGab, less any applicable host/partner fees.
- I understand that in the event of a disputed donation GiveGab will make every effort to win the dispute by submitting evidence on my organization's behalf. In the case that a dispute is lost, the full amount of the disputed donation and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s bank account, and my organization will be charged a $15 dispute fee.
- I understand that refunds for donations made on GiveGab must be approved by an administrator from my organization and requested from GiveGab within 4 business days of the original date of the donation. If approved, the full amount of the requested refund and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s balance. Any donation refund request made outside of the 4 business day refund window must be handled outside of the GiveGab platform between my organization and the donor directly.
- I understand that as the administrator of my organization's profile on GiveGab, it is my responsibility to grant (authorize) and revoke (unauthorize) administrative capabilities to other individuals within my organization. I understand that I can choose to allow them full administrative privileges or restrict their ability to view donor data within our organization.
- I understand that GiveGab will not disclose information about my organization to individual users unless those users are administrative users with appropriate permissions.
- I confirm that my organization serves or has headquarters or has a satellite office in Maury County, serving citizens within our community.
- I understand that UWMC and The Philanthropy Hub of Maury County are not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of any event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that UWMC and The Philanthropy Hub of Maury County have no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the link(s) to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, and volunteers should promote The Philanthropy Hub of Maury County over the course of events using social media.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspapers, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in The Philanthropy Hub of Maury County, funded by United Way of Maury County.